These conventions apply to the "Dual-Color (3 Suits)" variant.
- This convention only applies to the Dual-Color (3 Suits) variant.
- The cards that are "touched" by a color clue are considered to be inverted.
- For example, in a 3-player game:
- Alice clues Bob about a blue card on slot 1, slot 2, and slot 3.
- Bob knows that this is inverted, so the clue really touches slot 4 and slot 5. Thus, it is Chop-Focus, and Bob plays slot 5.
- Bob also knows that his slot 4 has an "invisible" clue on it, so his next discard will be the slot 3.