These conventions apply to any variant with a dark prism suit.
- Dark prism "inherits" all of the conventions for black cards and all of the conventions for prism cards.
- Some specific clarifications and exceptions are listed below.
Dark Prism Saves
- Players should save dark prism 3 and dark prism 4 with a number clue.
- There are two exceptions to this:
- if the color clue also touched another critical card that is visible in the trash (e.g. not a 5 and not dark prism)
- if the color matches a suit that is already completely played or accounted for
- Additionally, according to the Always Loaded Principle, save clues with number 3 or number 4 are always Loaded.