Good Touch Principle (Question 3)
- Alice has a clued 2 in her hand of an unknown color. (It was 2 Saved earlier on in the game.)
- What action should Alice perform?
- Alice could clue yellow to Bob or clue number 2 to Bob. Either clue would be a Play Clue on the yellow 2.
- However, it is possible that Alice's clued 2 is a yellow 2. If it is, then Alice would be violating Good Touch Principle and wasting a clue.
- Thus, it is not Alice's responsibility to clue the yellow 2. Someone else on the team will take care of that. Alice should discard, since there are no other clues to give.