Delayed Play Clues (Question 2)
- Previously, Cathy was clued about some 1's, and will go on to play both of them.
- Alice clues number 3 to Bob, which touches one card on slot 1. (This is a Play Clue.)
- Bob writes a card note with the identity of the card.
- What card note does Bob write? (Be specific.)
- Is this a Delayed Play Clue?
- What action should Bob perform?
- Bob writes a card note of "blue 3, purple 3".
- No, this is not a Delayed Play Clue. Bob's 3 cannot connect to Cathy's red 1 or green 1 because no-one else has any connecting 2's.
- Bob should probably play the 3 immediately (unless he has a good clue to give).