Delayed Play Clues (Question 1)
- Alice clues red to Donald, which touches one card on slot 2. (This is a Play Clue.)
- Bob clues red to Cathy, which touches one card on slot 3. (This is a Play Clue.)
- Cathy writes a card note with the identity of the card.
- What card note does Cathy write?
- Is this a Delayed Play Clue?
- What action should Cathy perform?
- Cathy writes a card note of "red 3".
- Yes, this is a Delayed Play Clue through the red 2.
- Since Cathy cannot play the red 3 yet, she should give an unrelated clue or discard.