The Critical Save (Question 1)
- Alice clues number 3 to Bob, touching a card on slot 3.
- Is this a Play Clue or a Save Clue?
- What card note does Bob write?
- Bob knows that this could be a Play Clue on:
- a yellow 3 (directly playable)
- a red 3 (as a Delayed Play Clue through Cathy's red 2)
- However, since it touched his chop, it could also be a Save Clue. Since green 3 is in the trash, a number 3 clue matches that, so it could be the matching green 3.
- Bob does not know whether or not this is a Play Clue or a Save Clue, but he has to treat it as a Save Clue for the time being until he gets move information.
- Bob writes a card note of "yellow 3, red 3, green 3".