In conclusion, there are:
- Play Clues
- normal Play Clues
- Delayed Play Clues
- Save Clues
- the 5 Save
- the 2 Save
- the Critical Save
And only one card is focused by a clue.
When a clue happens and you need to figure out what it means, always ask yourself the following questions:
- What slot is focused?
- Use the 4-step process we covered in the previous section.
- Is it a Play Clue or a Save Clue or could it be both?
- Non-chop clues are always Play Clues.
- Chop clues can be either a Play Clue or a Save Clue.
- What is the identity of the card?
- Based on whether it is a Play Clue or Save Clue, record all of the possibilities as a card note.
Follow this algorithm every time! Don't skip a step!