Hanabi is a fantastic cooperative card game of logic and reasoning. Our group, started in February 2016 by a guy named Hyphen-ated, gets online games going regularly on the Hanab Live website. Everything doesn't always go perfectly, but we strive to constantly improve. Naturally, we have also built up a set of conventions that we all agree upon at the beginning of the game so that it is easier to understand what everyone else is doing. As the list of conventions got longer, we wanted to make sure that everything was documented in an official capacity.
Are you looking to start playing games with the Hyphen-ated Group? Head on over to the beginner's guide.
Have you found your way here from the Internet? That's fine too. Feel free to cherry-pick strategies for your own group, or even adopt the whole convention framework. We enjoy talking to other Hanabi players, so make sure to say hi in the Discord server as well. (Discord is a voice and text chat application that you can run in a browser.)
- The rules of the game (written)
- The rules of the game (video)
- Hanab Live (the best place to play online)
- Board Game Arena (not as good as Hanab Live, but has a good number of players)
- The Hanab Discord Server (a place to find teammates and discuss strategy)
- You can use the left and right arrow keys to quickly navigate between pages.
- You can use
Ctrl + Kto open the search bar.
- You can use
lto navigate to a specific level.
If you want to contribute to this website, see the documentation on how to create example images.